domingo, 3 de agosto de 2008

Once We Were Together

I'm alone now.
Don't wanna hurt you.
Promises have just faded into dark
and goodbyes are all we have.
Waiting for sorry and cries but I think I'll just be waiting for a long time.
I'm not the one to say I'm sorry
I just did what I had to do.
Don't wanna hate you.
But my heart can't hold water
and pain
and I don't want to feel like this.
Just wondering if I'm doing the correct thing.
Now that I'm gone
I just see that maybe you just don't care
another one comes,
another one goes.
Should we leave this?
Should we fight for this?
What do we have?
Once I felt we were fighting for the same thing
but now I feel we're different
perhaps difference can do it stronger
is just a thought.
Don't you see I'm falling?
Don’t you see in your room I cry every night?
They say I shouldn't stop this
but I can't just give myself and get nothing!!
I can't see it clearly!!!
But I can't beg love
no I won't
I want you to see that it hurts!
Wonder what are you thinking?
How do you feel?
I need to know!
Maybe I'm the only one suffering.
You know it hurt me so much.
You know it hurts,
but can you feel it hurting you?
Can you bleed for it??


Don't wanna love you but I do...

No hay comentarios: